Roll over image to zoom in
Tips from our experts
- Fleece, denim, performance fabrics, pleather and suedes are great for laser etching.
- Laser etching is not recommended for any garment with fabric content of more than 20% natural fibers as the laser cuts the fibers of the weave or knit.
- Laser etching does not affect the moisture-wicking properties of performance fabrics.
- Some materials can be too thin to burn away a top layer while still maintaining the integrity of the fabric. Always test a sample before production.
- Laser etching does not add color to the fabric. It is the scorch that gives the design its color. Most materials burn several shades darker than the original fabric color. Because of this, mid-range colors usually show off laser etching the best.